Silver at my Local McDonalds!

smalltownfisherman

Sep 9, 2015
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Other
I work in management at the Mickey D's in my area. I heard the tell-tale clink of silver and turned around to find a worker opening up a quarter roll for the till!

I think someone deserves a raise.. :notworthy:

I also found some more collectibles that day. I found the Canadian coin to be pretty interesting.

Bonus end-roll find! 1905 Barber dime.

P1000509.JPG P1000480.JPG

Thanks for reading!

~StF

Upvote 0

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice. I got 2 Indian head cents in change once from a McDs. Their fries are more addicting than cigarettes, apparently.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Canadian cent is from their centennial coins of 1967(?) the rest of the coins have animals on them too. A cougar, wolf, bunny rabbit, weird straight fish, and a loon!

Offer a free hamburger when they make a $25 dollar purchase with grandpas coin collection :)

OP
OP
smalltownfisherman

smalltownfisherman

Sep 9, 2015
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice. I got 2 Indian head cents in change once from a McDs. Their fries are more addicting than cigarettes, apparently.

Our fries are definitely the best. I like the fries from Arby's too (the curly fries), but they're a different fry altogether. Corporate is working on an unlimited fry promotional or something like that. Haha.

I wish I could find an IHP. I've been through a few boxes and haven't found one yet.

HH

~StF

OP
OP
smalltownfisherman

smalltownfisherman

Sep 9, 2015
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Other
The Canadian cent is from their centennial coins of 1967(?) the rest of the coins have animals on them too. A cougar, wolf, bunny rabbit, weird straight fish, and a loon!

Offer a free hamburger when they make a $25 dollar purchase with grandpas coin collection :)

Haha, definitely! Thanks for the info on the Canadian. :)

K1DDO1979

Silver Member
Feb 8, 2014
Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I love seeing that fish come out of the ground. It means instant silver. Also the weird straight fish is a "mackeral" on the dime! [emoji2]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions