Interesting dump today

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
Dumped some halves and other coins into a machine that use I every week. It's common for me to find a foreign coin or two in the reject slot. Today I found just over $8 in change, plus a couple foreign, a few tokens, a '43 wheat (I find a lot these there) a silver Rosie and 2 40% halves. I've never seen this machine reject silver before. Actually have never seen any machine reject a 40%er. Found two earrings as well. I assume one is junk but the other say 10K on the back, it's a heart shaped pendant. I assume that means it's actually gold? Not sure on that. Weird, earlier in the day I picked up $270 in rolls that were all marked w/ an 'X'. As I was dumping them I pulled a 40%er out of them as well. Picked up two boxes of halves and were skunked on both yet somehow pulled 4 silvers. You never know.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You never know! I've seen coin machines reject 40% halves before when the person in front of me was dumping. Needless to say I bought them. Congrats on the score!

OP
OP
Twitch

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
You never know! I've seen coin machines reject 40% halves before when the person in front of me was dumping. Needless to say I bought them. Congrats on the score!
Thanks. I also added a new goal to my CRH list, find 1oz total gold (24k equivalent). Should be challenging.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread