Maybe, JUST MAYBE

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Several weeks ago one of my tellers told me that someone came in & got many FLAT half dollar rolls to be filled and turned in for cash. Well I stopped in at one of my local banks to pick up 2-dime boxes, and the teller told me that she has $450 in halves & $500 in quarters of CWR's, DO I WANT THEM? Took them all, cuz maybe this is the same person that turned in the two half rolls a few weeks ago & that I scored 4-90% & 14-40% halves. I'm hoping that just MAYBE this might be my turn to score BIG with some solid rolls of silver. I'm crossing my fingers & toes on this bunch. If both the halves & quarters come from the same person, then maybe I can hit it big on the quarters also. I'll keep you all posted after the weekend. Here's to maybe a HAPPY HUNTING TRIP!!!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
DOUBLE Z E R O S. 00 00
Stayed up late last night to check out what I had hoped to be a good hunt from these CWR's of halves & quarters. You guessed it as the title suggests: totally SKUNKED on both counts. However the halves had 5-NIFC, plus 1-Panama half. I guess I had my sights tooooo high on this one. Oh well, back to my dimes for the next few days. HH, DozerD

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Silver lining to my story.
Even though I had got $500 in quarters, when I took the bag to my dump bank, the total ran up to only $499, however there was a clad Canadian quarter off to the side table, PLUS a SILVER 1941 Washington in the reject tray.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions