Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the 69-D is a weak die clash, right angle & 2 columns visible above liberty, to right of chin 3 columns are visible. angle of light striking coin is critical when viewing the error. the reverse has a ghost outline of the portrait. now all 69-D cents will get a close look for a clash :dontknow: IMG_4503.JPG IMG_4504.JPG IMG_4505.JPG IMG_4506.JPG IMG_4507.JPG IMG_4508.JPG IMG_4509.JPG IMG_4502.JPG time to go buy more money to make some money that I will turn into cash to buy even more money :laughing7:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
P

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
69-D obverse die clash------current bid of $11_________OR ______ 22 free rolls on cents :laughing7:

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
69-D obverse die clash------current bid of $11_________OR ______ 22 free rolls on cents :laughing7:

Don't forget about all the fees you are paying eBay and PayPal. And the time it takes to find those errors, put them on ebay, and finally pack and ship them out. Not trying to nit pick but jut want people who don't know better that nobody gets rich of CRH and that they could make more money working at a fast food joint.

OP
OP
P

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and yes you are nit picking. negative comments are best kept to yourself. my fees are a total of 8.9% and how I spend my time is my business. I have made over $4200 in PROFIT in 3 years on Ebay.
Don't forget about all the fees you are paying eBay and PayPal. And the time it takes to find those errors, put them on ebay, and finally pack and ship them out. Not trying to nit pick but jut want people who don't know better that nobody gets rich of CRH and that they could make more money working at a fast food joint.

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and yes you are nit picking. negative comments are best kept to yourself. my fees are a total of 8.9% and how I spend my time is my business. I have made over $4200 in PROFIT in 3 years on Ebay.

Sorry you feel picked on. Not my intent. Just giVing people another side of the story. I never said what you are doing is wrong. You seem to enjoy it so more power to you.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Relax! No ones attacking here. Statements are legit.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a forum. You are going to get both positive and negative responses, God knows I've gotten my share of both! Honestly, the issues he mentioned aren't negative responses.

OP
OP
P

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YUP, got a bunch of stuff from my LCS today----IH's, blank planchets. his business is in bullion, estates, jewelry, silver & gold coins etc. not much traffic in errors. our 50/50 deal works for us. amazing how many people are "day trading" in bars of silver!!!. my whole purpose of digging & roll hunting is to add to my SS check. livin' in NY can be a BURDEN, plus my buyers are always thrilled to get the finds :laughing7:.
Port, where are you selling these, eBay?

OP
OP
P

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all forgiven :icon_thumleft:
Sorry you feel picked on. Not my intent. Just giVing people another side of the story. I never said what you are doing is wrong. You seem to enjoy it so more power to you.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's your eBay name so I can look at some of the merchandise?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread