enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You posted twice. The coin is a large date. I'm afraid for some reason you think every coin you have found has some value greater than face. You also continue to not respond back when asked questions. People are gonna stop responding if you're not careful!

Bb3p

Dec 26, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You posted twice. The coin is a large date. I'm afraid for some reason you think every coin you have found has some value greater than face. You also continue to not respond back when asked questions. People are gonna stop responding if you're not careful!

i hope i'm not violating any rule. But i was wondering how u could tell it;s a large date without looking at a picture?

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
As enamel7 indicated, KingofCoins double posted his question about this coin. That is how he could tell.

Past time for more coffee. Unfortunately.

BuffaloHunter

Jun 26, 2017
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600. Garrett ProPointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Note the guy is probably just a internet troll or very young. Considering he copy and posts ALL of his "valuable" finds...

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KoC--- y'all killin' us wid da dopey ?????????
SO__________________

spend $15 on a Redbook.

you be larnin' what a WAM, LAM, O/C, MAD, clash, speared vs. 3 1/2 leg, floating trees and CUDS----- (cows are optional).
then there's the clamshell split planchet with fries struck thru grease & gravy (EXTRA LEAF lettuce optional) :laughing7:

then spend al least 30 hours on "error-ref.com", lincolncentresource.com, cudsoncoins.com and ANY web site out in the "Al Gore" cyber universe related to error coins.

this has been a public service announcement from the world renowned consortium "THE MORE YOU KNOW" -------------------- owned and managed by Russian colluders :icon_biggrin::evil7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread