Finding more than just Silver in a dime box.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Managed to pick up several dime boxes on Friday, and enough loose CWR's to make up a complete box. Did the composite CWR box first, and rerolling as I go. Found only two Rosies, but while rerolling, came out ahead by $2.80, with a few overs here & there added up. Guess some people don't know how to count to 50, or they just don't care about their money (must be nice).

Upvote 0

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I suppose I'm one of those people, I don't remember counting much of the $50k+ in dimes that I searched between 2010-15, I was more interested in stacking...I should've slowed down seeing that your overages amounted to a couple silver dimes worth, or better.

ltd063

Sep 28, 2016
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 & Excal II, Tesoro SandShark, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found the same thing was true with the machine wrapped halves. I got enough extras that I didn't have to come out of my pocket to replace the silver halves and other keepers that I found.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,
Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was the bank giving you a bonus. I prefer to think that the bank was/is careless. Why would they release an amount that is not exact over or under? They have ONE job and that is to account for a transaction... FAIL

I absolutely see your point Dozer D about the people not caring about what they roll AND giving away their hard earned money.

Not a big fan of banks especially pushing for the cashless society agenda.

Cheers

DF95E4FE-3C1C-4CB3-816B-A31C7FB064DD.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread