First DUMP!!!!

Rosco53

Mar 17, 2018
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I am entirely way too happy right now. Happened upon my first dump! Previous high was 27 wheats in a bag. This bag I stopped counting after 100 and am just about halfway through!!! Not much shine, but loving this. Can reach in and grab a handful, then pluck out any I see in the bag and my hand... Got to enjoy this while it lasts!!
20180616_121239.jpg

Upvote 0

dig deeper now

Jul 10, 2013
fulltiming rv'er anywhere in the 48 states
Detector(s) used
Safari MINELAB, minelab pin pointer,lesche left sided teeth ,Lowe's short shovel,12'' sand scoop 5x9 in. 2900 battery
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could be silver bags somewhere in the near area but not to far from the penny bags, never know what people bury and why to bury only pennies and not quarters and dimes also close by separate from the rest---- anybodys guess DIG deeper maybe copper on top silver underneath?

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Rosco: you did say that these wheats were in a cent bag off of a coin counter, if so then watch for and ask if the dime quarter and halves bags get full, try to buy them for possible all denom dump for the silver.

OP
OP
R

Rosco53

Mar 17, 2018
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Could be silver bags somewhere in the near area but not to far from the penny bags, never know what people bury and why to bury only pennies and not quarters and dimes also close by separate from the rest---- anybodys guess DIG deeper maybe copper on top silver underneath?

I wish I found that with a detector. Best I managed was a broken ax head and a beer bottle from the 20's next to it. No, this was from a bag I got from the bank

OP
OP
R

Rosco53

Mar 17, 2018
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Rosco: you did say that these wheats were in a cent bag off of a coin counter, if so then watch for and ask if the dime quarter and halves bags get full, try to buy them for possible all denom dump for the silver.

If I had the $$ to spare I would, but right now just hoping the 2nd bag I got that day is more of the same, if not, hoping that I can go back to the bank and get more cents like this. I had got 3 bags of nickels the same day as this bag, first I had already sorted and the other 2 yielded 3 war nickels, which I was happy with, but nothing to this extent. I had been finding an inordinate amount of 1960D's and then some AU 1983's in the last bag, so guessing someone got a collection or culled theirs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread