GOLD COIN!!!😲

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter land ranger pro, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
20190302_152010.jpg
Haha! Got you!!! Happy birthday to me! I made this cake for my party. (Sorry that it's upside down) It a hole with dirt (cookie crumbs), a worm and a *gold* coin! I place a few candy rocks, a fake lady bug or two, stuck in a mini shovel and vwola... a metal detecting cake!

I got this coin book for my birthday. It's a canadian penny book and I'm putting my detected coins inside to see how much I'll be able to fill it up. How do you put those coins in without a hammer??? I used the handle of a toothbrush to push them in lol... (not worried about them getting small marks) My fingers are still sore from pushing and prying to get em in.

Can anyone tell me if these pennis are large beads or small beads? I can't tell the difference even when I look at pictures online. Part of it is because the coins aren't in great condition. Give you best guess... you guys probably know more about coins than I do. Sorry, the pictures are bad but it was the best I could do. 20190303_142728.jpg 20190303_142646.jpg 20190303_142407.jpg 20190303_142230.jpg 20190303_142125.jpg 20190303_141820.jpg 20190303_141556.jpg 20190303_141053.jpg

Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. MvGIRL.........I'll bet that chocolate cake is so rich & moist that it was gone in one day. I'll trade silver for chocolate cake if there's any left. And just how old (young) are you today? Makes me wonder, just how many of the CRHs % are ladies/women? we always assume all are men. Wish I could get my wife at least 1% interested in coins.

OP
OP
Mvgirl

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. MvGIRL.........I'll bet that chocolate cake is so rich & moist that it was gone in one day. I'll trade silver for chocolate cake if there's any left. And just how old (young) are you today? Makes me wonder, just how many of the CRHs % are ladies/women? we always assume all are men. Wish I could get my wife at least 1% interested in coins.

I stopped coin roll hunting because I only got one silver dime. I prefer MD anyway... even if it takes you a lot more effort to find a silver.
It was a butter pecan cake!�� I don't care for chocolate cake so I made a butter pecan and cut the hole, iced it with brown icing and sprinkled cookie crumb dirt in it. I'll make you the same cake but a chocolate and send it in the mail... you can give ten silver dimes������ oh... and no returns... I can't promise that when you open the box it won't be squished flat as a pancake.������
(Sorry I don't like to post my age online for safety reasons. But thanks for asking though!��)

OP
OP
Mvgirl

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread