Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been on a mega cold streak with dimes but found a bag. Someone had scooped me on halves as always, so I grabbed the dimes to have something to look at. They had other bags nickels pennies as well but I am lacking on machines to dump into so I didn't get anything else. My new girlfriend and I searched them on the couch and we both started pulling out silvers! It was pretty cool since she has barely CRHed and now she's seen some good half, silver dollar and dime action. It was hard not to open the halves and big dollars I had gotten but well worth it when I dumped them in her hand and she saw her first two morgan dollars! She got one handful with two silver dimes and she got 17 silvers. We went handful for handful which was fun and I got 10 silvers but 2 of our 3 Mercs. I wouldn't say she's hooked enough to go get coins herself but shes definitely into it enough to get excited to search rolls and drive around with me so thats awesome! We got 27 silvers which is pretty good. I would go back for the other coins but its far and I bet they've been shipped so someones going to get some serious Buffalo and Wheat action in those boxes!

Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice to have a girlfriend that could possibly be interested in CRH with you, to have a common hobby between you two. Great catch on the dime bag count, CONGRATS.
By the way, what happened to the old girlfriend, didn't she like getting her hands dirty from the coins, or NO interest at all.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great silver score, congrats! :occasion14:

ILikeMoney

Dec 21, 2014
OHIO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul!

Yeah... that would be nice. My wife is only interested in looking at money to know how much she has to spend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread