Onto Tourist Season and more Silver!

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank God winter is finally over. Been really stressful at work and winter this time around definitely didn't help. Only thing that has helped marginally is gaming and silver hunting. I can't go out to other banks like normal since I am taking care of my disabled mom still after 8 years by myself. But I did find a bit of good luck. At my lane I have a hidden loose coin cup for those who need change or come up short. A bit more substantial than the "Give a penny" thing and having it hidden keeps kids from thinking its a free money grab which I've had happen. well one of my cashiers must have found something in the coinstar or gotten it from a customer because I noticed some odd change in there. Turned out to be 4 silver dimes. JACKPOT! for my tiny little silverhound heart. they were around 1947-64s. I also love it when people have been actually throwing their canadian change away in the garbage. Well in Michigan, that's free money and if its old quarters and dimes, that's more free silver for me.

thanks for reading, Check ya laters.

Love Garoulady

Upvote 0

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratulations! Every little silver gets my heart pumping - even war nickels haha. Keep up the hunt!

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
GarouLady : Glad to see a posting of yours, thought you gave it all up & quit CRH.

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratulations! Every little silver gets my heart pumping - even war nickels haha. Keep up the hunt!

Me too! It's like a WTF moment when you ask yourself...what are they thinking. Mostly they're not thinking anymore though. They "feel like....."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread