2019 year end totals

Uncleslick18

Oct 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I don’t really keep stats or anything, I just know I search a boat load of change..

Haha, just snapped a pic of the fruits for the year.

Enjoy, and good luck in 2020 all ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1578110981.021609.jpg

Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Slick: were these mostly from boxes, bags, or teller trays. But how many skunks.

OP
OP
U

Uncleslick18

Oct 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
All of the Bens but one we’re from a $400 roll pickup back in Nov 18, also scored a few 1964s and some 40%s from that. The other huge half find was about 22 in one bag, which was the walker, one Ben, a couple 64s and the rest 40%s. Nothing super notable from boxes, just 40%s here and there and one 64. I kind of stopped doing boxes of halves and dimes, and really only pick up bags now. I have three little kids, so time is getting more and more crunched, but I average about 4-6 dimes per bag, and can get them maybe 3 or 4 times a month, so I’m good with that. so really this was my finds from when I started back up again, middle of Nov 18, and all of 2019. Like I said, I don’t really keep track of what I’m searching, if we’re looking at it from a time and effort spent perspective, major waste of time, but I enjoy it. I will probably sit on all of my silver until whenever the next time is that it shoots Up, and then I’ll unload all of the stuff I don’t want.

CJ9

Dec 15, 2018
NYC area
Primary Interest:
Other
All of the Bens but one we’re from a $400 roll pickup back in Nov 18, also scored a few 1964s and some 40%s from that. The other huge half find was about 22 in one bag, which was the walker, one Ben, a couple 64s and the rest 40%s. Nothing super notable from boxes, just 40%s here and there and one 64. I kind of stopped doing boxes of halves and dimes, and really only pick up bags now. I have three little kids, so time is getting more and more crunched, but I average about 4-6 dimes per bag, and can get them maybe 3 or 4 times a month, so I’m good with that. so really this was my finds from when I started back up again, middle of Nov 18, and all of 2019. Like I said, I don’t really keep track of what I’m searching, if we’re looking at it from a time and effort spent perspective, major waste of time, but I enjoy it. I will probably sit on all of my silver until whenever the next time is that it shoots Up, and then I’ll unload all of the stuff I don’t want.

I am totally with you on that one. From a time and effort spent perspective, this is a complete waste of time, but like you, I enjoy it.

OP
OP
U

Uncleslick18

Oct 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I primarily focus on cents, which I used to make a lot of money selling the copper ones back a few years ago. Now that Webcoins, which some people speculate is owned by Strings and Sons, basically controls that market, I really don’t, maybe about 10-11 percent per hundred fv. Love finding the wheats and old Canadian George’s though. I’ll have to post my piles up after I finish sorting the last couple of bags out from last year

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread