Do you SEE IT, look hard.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1583603850.898952.jpg

The last time that I ever had an MERC ender like this was back in January 2017, when I got that DREAM BOX of 65-Mercs & 35-Rosies for 98 silver dimes in total. Silver Rosies are very difficult for my eyes to pick out the Enders, but my dream box had 2-Merc Enders.
At first I had thought that this box was going to be another GOOD BOX to have a Merc ender showing, but as it turned out it only produced 3-silvers: 2-Rosies, and this 1-Merc.

Have you spotted it yet? Reverse of a Merc showing, 4th row down, 6th column from the left.
As Sleepy Hallow said on his post, he & I have been hitting Mercs more than usual for some reason. So far this month, I have come across 8 Mercs, and it's only March 7th. Sometimes I could go weeks or 2 months without catching a Merc, so I'm sure that this is a freak event, but I'll take it any time. HH, DozerD

Upvote 0

CJ9

Dec 15, 2018
NYC area
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice, silver enders are great because they get you thinking there is more silver in the roll/box. Even though you only got 3 silvers, which is excellent in $250 of dimes these days, I am sure you were excited as you opened every roll because of the ender.

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! Makes me want to order a few boxes. I wonder if the tellers would remember that I told them to just slap me if i ever ask for dimes again after my 17 box skunk streak (have never found a silver dime in a box...). The Merc is such a beautiful design!

Sleepy Holow

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Expanding Operations
Detector(s) used
Never used one, but am interested
Primary Interest:
Other
Saw it right off...thought it was probably a merc, but had to zoom in to make sure it wasn't a '67 Canadian. :find: :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread