Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
as I mentioned in another post I need 15 nickels to complete my Jefferson set (have spaces for proofs but they are far and few between)

I just went through my Whitman album for Roosevelt dimes and I need 13 dimes, not counting proofs of which I have 4.

47S 48D 48S 49S 50D 54D 55 55S 57D 59D 63 19D 20D

I don't really hunt them much, mostly halves, but I do get the occasional dime and nickel roll

Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
My Whitmans stop at 1964, and having just finished sorting (date & m/m) thru approx 4K silver coins, I have 4 complete albums for my 4 kids, with plenty of extras of most of those you might need. Let me know if we can work out a deal, I still need some missing Mercury holes to fill. With the virus & coin shortages, and not able to CRH, I've been able to sort & pick out the "Best Of The BEST" for the folders.
This hobby is only good for those that have the PATIENCE to wait over time to complete a folder.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Dozer,
Back in '72, I ran out of patience in finding wanted coins in change, so I bought affordable coins to fill in some blanks.
That decision turned out to be a good investment.
One example (though not a coin) was to purchase a Mexico cob 'piece of eight' for $28.
Today, I still have no problem with the thought of buying affordable coins that I doubt I'll ever find in circulation.
Don.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread