Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I’ve never seen so many banks closing, 2 more of the same branch this week, within a few miles of each other. I don’t use them any more, but’s it’s still sad to see a lot of my pickup and dump banks shutting down. I haven’t even been in my CU in months as the lobbies of all bank/CU unavailable (except by appt).

Upvote 0

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
Nobody, and I mean NOBODY ever said the virus itself is a hoax. Those at the top told us very early on that the virus came from China,,, and were criticized for taking appropriate action. Meanwhile, a certain representative from San Francisco was pleading for everybody to come and party in the Chinatown district. Weird how things have been twisted and manipulated. Anybody that claims that somebody called the virus itself a hoax needs to change their channel occasionally.....

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
Nobody, and I mean NOBODY ever said the virus itself is a hoax. Those at the top told us very early on that the virus came from China,,, and were criticized for taking appropriate action. Meanwhile, a certain representative from San Francisco was pleading for everybody to come and party in the Chinatown district. Weird how things have been twisted and manipulated. Anybody that claims that somebody called the virus itself a hoax needs to change their channel occasionally.....

The virus is not a hoax, using to get more control over the population is the problem. We need to take precautions, but did we go overboard? Look at Sweden they didn't close down and just told people to take precautions...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread