2021 has been a dud in dimes until today

CJ9

Dec 15, 2018
NYC area
Primary Interest:
Other
Up until today, CRH dimes has been tough this year - silver has been few and far between, but the bigger issue is either the lack of CWR at 2 of my main pick-up banks (places where I pick up and dump - they know me there, and I don't take MWR from them), or worse, MWR full of solid 2020s (nickels, too). I don't even open those - just return them when I dump - but getting those is a big waste of time.

The silver dry spell in dimes ended today in a big way. Went into bank today and got $60 in CWR dimes and $10 in nickels. One of the dime rolls was solid silver and the other was 1/2 silver mixed with clad. In total 74 silver dimes (9 Merc and 65 FDR).

dimes4 2-6.jpg dimes3 2-6.jpg

dimes2 2-6.jpg dimes1 2-6.jpg

Thanks for looking and HH.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
In all my years of CRHg I have yet to find a solid roll of dimes, from anywhere. Congrats on your good luck.

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That will change the percentages in a hurry! Congrats on the solid score!

OP
OP
C

CJ9

Dec 15, 2018
NYC area
Primary Interest:
Other
That will change the percentages in a hurry! Congrats on the solid score!

Thanks. Yeah, the percentages go up a lot, but they are only going one way from here and that is down 8-).

Noah_D

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2017
Illinois (prev. NE Ohio)
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Garrett ACE 300, Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dang! Nice score! Last I checked my usual banks were closed except for the drive through around here, I should see if I can pick up a few rolls since I can't do any detecting these days!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions