Todays results!!!

jewelerdave

Aug 29, 2007
Fort Collins, Colorado
Detector(s) used
I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes!
Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others
XRF spectrometer, Common sense.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully not gone, just hibernating. Keep at it Dave and congrats on your finds.

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
With single digits at night who isn't hibernating. I did a little better yesterday but I searched $2000.
Have you heard from your refiner yet? I'm waiting on a check for mine, not completely happy with the way mine went down but the check is still for like 82% of melt value and I need the couple grand to pay a bill. Stay warm and HH Mark

CaptainRobin

Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dern, Dave....

Ah hunnert and seventy rolls and only three lousy 40%ers? Man, and I thought I had it bad here in coastal Jawja......

I 'uz elsewhere, and hit some banks in another place and found a total of 14 rolls, plus some teller loose. I did better than your post, one '64, five 40s. But it seems like I've about wiped most of the stuff out around here (except my dump bank). Got three banks ordering for me, doesn't happen each week, it's as needed by the banks, but the boxes are getting more and more skunky.

But silver IS still out there........

Robin

transplant

Dec 26, 2006
pick up 500.00 in halfs at the local bank everyone was in brinks rolls and every coin was 2000P >:( >:( >:(

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
transplant said:
pick up 500.00 in halfs at the local bank everyone was in brinks rolls and every coin was 2000P >:( >:( >:(
Gotta hate them- I got a box of 99d's once, easy searchin- look at the edges (all brand new) and toss. I did find this one in there though so ya still gotta search em. HH Mark
DSCN1100_edited.jpg

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jewelerdave said:
Looks like all the silver is gone...darn.

It's out there....don't give up & keep your chin up.

Mark....That double clipped is a very nice find!!! Congrats.

Happy Holidays

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
jewelerdave said:
$1700 searched.....3 keepers, all 40%ers. YUCK! at least two of them were in the same roll. But ouch!
It is all gone JD. You might as well give up. All you others too. That leaves the rest for me....LOL HH

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
awhitster said:
jewelerdave said:
$1700 searched.....3 keepers, all 40%ers. YUCK! at least two of them were in the same roll. But ouch!
It is all gone JD. You might as well give up. All you others too. That leaves the rest for me....LOL HH

Funny...good one AW.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread