Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In another thread someone asked how many folks reroll or put back into the coin counter their foreign coins. I had replied back what I do, but I thought I would start a new thread to see about getting more folks here to read it. The MD club I belong to (Cowtown Treasure Hunters) use them to teach handicapped kids to work with a metal detector. They use to use U.S. silver coins, but the kids would take them and use them in the soda machines, so that was stopped real quick. The kids love the bigger coins (like ones that would be found in half rolls), so if you want to put them to good use, let me know. I have found several British pennies and several Balboas, and just threw them in a box until I found out about this, so I unloaded all of them on them. If anyone wants to get rid of theirs, send me a message and I will accumulate them from anyone who sends them until our next meeting (we meet 3rd Tuesday of each month), and give them to the coordinator. The coordinator said they are starting to run low on foreign coins, so I thought this would be a good way to really put something most of us do not really care for that much to good use.

Upvote 0

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
That is really good that you are doing that. I bet the kids really enjoy it.

HH
Cat

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kudos to you and your MD club Wayne.......great cause! I sent you a message.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread