Anyone from Connecticut.... CRH

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Been getting alot of dump banks around the area. just wanted to see if anyonein here is from Ct so that we can keep it straight on where to dump and where we are picking up. Like others have stated. makes for more friendly tellers when there not getting K's in dumps a day. thanks if so private message me.
Keith in CT

Upvote 0

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
Keith, unfortunately there are bunches of CRHers who just read but don't post. There is a growing concern with some members that it may be best to limit the amount of personal info you give to anyone. As silver climbs ever steadily, there are certainly more unsavory types who bear watching. If you ask some CT members to PM you, you might get a better response. I would guess that CT is crowded enough to have bunches of hunters near you. Good luck, Jim

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
coolpix9 said:
Keith, unfortunately there are bunches of CRHers who just read but don't post. There is a growing concern with some members that it may be best to limit the amount of personal info you give to anyone. As silver climbs ever steadily, there are certainly more unsavory types who bear watching.
Give me your address and I'll come by...........LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread