I Dropped The Bag

wolfmann

Dec 30, 2006
Had a kind of funny thing happen today. The wife and I took a couple days and went CRHing had real good luck. We searched 5500.00 worth of halves from approx. 15 different banks. Found one of the brand name banks that I dump at and hauled it in. Of course the 1000.00 bag filled in 69.00 I asked if I could buy it. The teller said sure no problem. Asked her the usual questions about how long it had been ect. Anyway cashed in the halves, bought the bag and headed to the truck all fine. Started to head out of town and had to wait for a train crossing the street. I told my wife that we would search these at home she agreed so I open the door to put them in the back seat and the truck started rolling ahead toward the train, trying to jump back in the truck to put it in park I dropped bag all over in the street. There was halves everywhere thank God it was not to traveled. We got them all picked up but how embarrassing.

Upvote 0

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
Geez, Wolf......
Now we're going to have OSHA on our a$$ for safety violations! :tard:
I can see all sorts of regs. coming down from the Feds. for that near miss!!!!
Good thing y'all didn't get hurt.
Find any good ones?

RED THUNDER

Dec 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Makes me feel better about the time I dropped three 20.00 rolls in the middle of the street. :P

Red

OP
OP
W

wolfmann

Dec 30, 2006
Jsayre1234 said:
Did you hear the wonderful sound of silver at all?
There was 15.50 worth of 40% ers in the bag. Made a nice end to a couple of days Ended the two days with 19-Bens 1-Walker 21-Ken(64) and 93.50 worth of 40% most of which came from 3 banks.

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
wolfmann said:
Jsayre1234 said:
Did you hear the wonderful sound of silver at all?
There was  15.50 worth of 40% ers in the bag. Made a nice end to a couple of days  Ended the two days with 19-Bens 1-Walker 21-Ken(64) and 93.50 worth of 40% most of which came from 3 banks.

Whoa those are some awesome totals maybe I should bounce bag or 2 off the pavement , kudos wolf that is a hell of a haul   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread