Old National Bank

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I have never ordered boxes from them but I have had moderate success from hand rolls from them. Are you from Va? There are lots of old Nat. banks here. Just wondering.

-Golden Silver

OP
OP
Cat J

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
I am in Kentucky and there are not any Old National Banks in Virginia they are only in Ill, Kentucky and Indiana. I don't think they are in any other states.

You do have a lot of different National Banks but not ONB.

HH
Cat

junior967

Oct 11, 2005
Charlotte County, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My branch here will order whatever I ask them to, now that they know I will pick it up. I have them ordering me $ 1000 in pennies every week lately. They were ordering me 2 boxes of halves every week when I was searching them, but now that my 2 younger boys found out that I do not have coin books for them and only the oldest boy guess what I am doing....LOL.... Starting on 2 books at the same time of pennies and going to be working my way through to quarters for a while I am thinking.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Cat, you are right it is Old Point Nat. bank I was thinking of. hahaha. I knew I had seen those words mixed in with bank on a sign before. Oh well. So you are from kentucky, so that means kentucky is void of silver then. I have seen some of your stats and looks like you do well. I have hit Virginia hard but I am still having luck in boxes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread