Todays Collection.....

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's Collection.....

After running around dumping yesterday's haul and picking up 4 more boxes today it felt like I hadn't missed the last few weeks. Everything fell right into place......ahhhhh....love it!! It felt pretty good actually.

I still have many boxes to search that I know I will not get to them all this week but eventually I will catch up. I just hope the banks have a little patience with me.......I'll get them.

These boxes (like yesterday's boxes) came from my revised scheme.....hope it continues this way....not a major haul but I'll take this everyday....lol. Only time will tell.....fingers crossed...... :wink:.

Today's total.....

2-64's
3-66's
9-67's
8-68's
4-69's
3-Franklin's 51, 52 & 63-D

29 Keepers

Attachments

• P6110069.jpg
    P6110069.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 342
Upvote 0

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Re: Today's Collection.....

Good Haul LJ. So what is this new scheme can you drop a hint? I know it has got to have something to do with quantity of boxes and being able to time your drops in order to have the money available to pick up. Am I close? Oh come on....Anyway we have a discussion going about the luck your other photo brought everyone. Let us know what you think.

-Golden Silver

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil

Best of luck with your new scheme LJ, 29 keepers is good outta 4 boxes ... I noticed your in your last couple of posts that you are picking up more 90%s nice 8)... you have some ripping to do there thats for sure to get caught up but there is no doubt that stash of boxes waiting wont last long .... if u get overwhelmed u can always send me a few lol...

May your boxes be part of silver vein , Ed

OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Scalper said:
Best of luck with your new scheme LJ, 29 keepers is good outta 4 boxes ... I noticed your in your last couple of posts that you are picking up more 90%s nice 8)... you have some ripping to do there thats for sure to get caught up but there is no doubt that stash of boxes waiting wont last long .... if u get overwhelmed u can always send me a few lol...

Thanks Ed....your right.....I have picked a few more 90%'ers lately. Before I was getting only 40% and very few of those at that. In May & June I only picked up 1 Walker & 11 Franklin's total. Between yesterday & today....3 Walkers & 5 Franklin's. That is definitely a surprise comparing the last couple of months but it is still early......like I said....fingers crossed.

golden silver said:
Good Haul LJ. So what is this new scheme can you drop a hint? I know it has got to have something to do with quantity of boxes and being able to time your drops in order to have the money available to pick up. Am I close? Oh come on....Anyway we have a discussion going about the luck your other photo brought everyone. Let us know what you think.

-Golden Silver

Thanks GS - No secrets here.....it has nothing to do with timing the drops to be able to pick up. With my old routine, I set up a schedule to where I have boxes coming in everyday of the week from different banks.....so I am dumping and pickup everyday.

This new scheme I am trying is the source but I have to get it to where I have boxes coming in everyday like the old routine. Heck I had to do something different.....silver was drying up fast......this was always an option I have been thinking about since late last year waiting for the time to come and it has arrived. We'll see how it goes.....may be good for a while then dry up too.....again, time will tell.

There are some folks out there pulling incredible amounts of silver that do not post......it's still out there to be had evidently. I'm just not one of them....ha!

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro

LJ said:
Scalper said:

Thanks Ed....your right.....I have picked a few more 90%'ers lately. Before I was getting only 40% and very few of those at that. In May & June I only picked up 1 Walker & 11 Franklin's total. Between yesterday & today....3 Walkers & 5 Franklin's. That is definitely a surprise comparing the last couple of months but it is still early......like I said....fingers crossed.

golden silver said:

-Golden Silver

Thanks GS - No secrets here.....it has nothing to do with timing the drops to be able to pick up. With my old routine, I set up a schedule to where I have boxes coming in everyday of the week from different banks.....so I am dumping and pickup everyday.

This new scheme I am trying is the source but I have to get it to where I have boxes coming in everyday like the old routine. Heck I had to do something different.....silver was drying up fast......this was always an option I have been thinking about since late last year waiting for the time to come and it has arrived. We'll see how it goes.....may be good for a while then dry up too.....again, time will tell.

There are some folks out there pulling incredible amounts of silver that do not post......it's still out there to be had evidently. I'm just not one of them....ha!

nice haul LJ.
Well since you are using a new service noe can you say which one was your old one.
Keith

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan

golden silver said:

-Golden Silver

I can't imagine changing much here.... Unless she is doing some kinda voodoo dance over them before she cracks those boxes making even more silver appear. ??? LOL.

Mojo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread