Picked up my first ever box today....and guess what i got

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
you got a pick in a sealed box?

I have heard of that crap with a bag from a coin machine but not from like a Brinks box.... the worst they do is like screw you with a very very rare dime in a roll which kicks out a half.

Sorry you had bad luck... keep trying... it gets better.

~Dave

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't get discouraged Alpha......there have been plenty of those going around lately. Keep plugging. I hope your next box is loaded. Keep us posted.

OP
OP
alpha105

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honestly i needed a new guitar pick =P. Wish it had mine and my wife names on it though....that woulda been a preminition of my next box. Unfortunatly i believe i will get fee's on my next box and i dunno about that. 15c per roll......doesnt seem bad but with no return as of yet ill have to find a no fee bank.
Seems i get mucho better luck with peoples drops.......but i havnt been finding many as of yet. I want to buy bags.....but none of the banks around me will sell em. They go back to brinks or whichever company they are using.......frustrating. lol

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
keep plugging away, I just went about 6 weeks with nothing, then this weeks box had 27 silver, you never know

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver_Fox said:
Welcome to the roller coaster.

Roller Coasters are supposed to have hills, I think I got on a train.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread