Last 4 weeks totals........

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
That is pretty rough. Owww. We will all sooner or later have some weeks like that though. Keep it up you will get lucky again!!
-Golden Silver

kansastide

Dec 28, 2007
Boy can I relate. I try to do two boxes a week also and the last 6 boxes have been el-skunko, nada, nothing. Stinks considering a month ago I had a box with a walker, franklin and a 40%er. I've never had a great box numbers wise. I think the most I've ever gotten out of a box is 3 keepers and usually 40%ers.

I think we're due for a run of good luck. I know my penny boxes have been averaging almost 30% copper and 10-12 wheats per box.

Good Luck Keith!

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Silver_Fox said:
They say it is a roller coaster but I don't think there are any big hills (up side) left.
kansastide said:
Boy can I relate. I try to do two boxes a week also and the last 6 boxes have been el-skunko, nada, nothing. Stinks considering a month ago I had a box with a walker, franklin and a 40%er. I've never had a great box numbers wise. I think the most I've ever gotten out of a box is 3 keepers and usually 40%ers.

I think we're due for a run of good luck. I know my penny boxes have been averaging almost 30% copper and 10-12 wheats per box.

Good Luck Keith!
golden silver said:
That is pretty rough. Owww. We will all sooner or later have some weeks like that though. Keep it up you will get lucky again!!
-Golden Silver
ugotit22 said:
I do two boxes every Friday.
this months totals

7 boxes- SKUNKS
1 box -1964

I was doing pretty good for awhile like 7-12 per box and those totals went to S*** real quick

Keith

Thanks for the encouragement guys. hope things change soon. Nothin more annoying then gettin nothing.
I have had some good boxes in the past though. I few 20's, however the best was 76 40%ers, 2-90%ers, and a FRanklin in one box. havent seen anything close in a while though. and the most amazing part is between hand rolls and feds i still have never seen a Walker. I dont get it

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Hey Ugotit, Sorry about you never finding a walker. You seem to live in an area where there are more than a few people looking for silver. If you can take a road trip bring a few thousand with you if you can and call ahead to the banks to save time. I usually have pretty good luck on road trips although I have had to travel further and further away because I have hit all the places that are close. You stand a better chance of hitting that banks that has 400 or 800 in hand rolls that they have had stored there for 15-20 years. It is great when you find it. Good Luck.

-Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread