LJs NEW PHOTO BAD LUCK!!!!!

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
LJ's NEW PHOTO BAD LUCK!!!!!

Thanks to this ugly pic LJ I had bad luck most of today. First I called one bank that I had ordered two boxes from. The lady said "oh...I completely forgot I am sooooooooooo sorry. I will order them for next week." I did not stress too much because there was another bank holding two boxes for me. I called ahead and they said they were in so I was happy and went to pick them up. I get there and I notice that the boxes have been opened and taped shut. I was thinking they opened them to count them but when I got to the car and opened them up every single roll was loose at one end. As you can imagine every roll was void of silver or s mint or anything else of value for that matter. That really chaps my rear. All week you wait for an order to find it either didnt come in or that you were robbed of the silver within. Ahhhhhhh!!! I know at least one of y'all have a story like this. Lucky for me LJ that my third pick-up was better.

last two boxes produced:

23- 40%ers
1- 1964
1-1943 walker (I missed ya baby)

-Golden Silver

Upvote 0

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: LJ's NEW PHOTO BAD LUCK!!!!!

I know what you mean about boxes that you order and the teller forgot to order or they "didn't come in". That happened to me this week too. Yesterday I called a bank I ordered boxes from and that is exactly what the teller told me......"they didn't come in". Oh well.....what can you do but just be polite, courteous and say oh, no problem....can you reorder for next week?

Actually, I think my new picture was lucky GS......look at your 3rd pickup.....they didn't go through that one like they did the did the other one.......so you got lucky....ha!

You had a good day plus pulling a Walker to boot. Schweeet! I haven't seen a Walker in a couple of weeks and before that......a looooong time.

Kudos on a pretty darn good day.

CaptainRobin

Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ain't THAT "The Truth".......

Robin

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Not sure about the luck aspect yet, but your new pic gave me nightmares LJ!

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan

Yea LJ eeeyuuukkk.

I also got the "forgot to order your 4 boxes didn't come in this week" trick and the 3 I picked up today were 3 CWI skunks. For some reason they got CWI instead of Brinks which never produce. At least with Brinks I can almost always count on the complementary 1 40%.......... :(

PLEASE change the Avatar

Mojo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread