• LJ.jpg
    LJ.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 364
Upvote 0

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
I hope thats not "inner" beauty. I taped a piece of paper over that part of my monitor that covers all the avatars just to keep from looking at that one. HH Mark

OP
OP
Silver_Fox

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Silver Stripe said:
I hope thats not "inner" beauty. I taped a piece of paper over that part of my monitor that covers all the avatars just to keep from looking at that one. HH Mark
I feel your pain Mark.

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
C'mon guys....I spent alot of time fixing my hair up in ponytails...... :-* :-* :-* :-*

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
LJ, Maybe if you showed a good (big) pic of the Buffalo, they wouldn't think its just a nickel and would deem it Avatar worthy. I'm still jealous of your deal. My guy wants $2.95 over spot for scratch and dent ASE's.
I vote for the Buff. HH Mark

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay guys......I admit.....I couldn't stand it either......that was hideous.......changing my avatar picture...........

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
LJ said:
Okay guys......I admit.....I couldn't stand it either......that was hideous.......changing my avatar picture...........
LJ, Glad to see you back in pictures but I think its time you took another break- your lookin pretty frazzled in your red dress there LOL. HH Mark

OP
OP
Silver_Fox

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
LJ said:
Well, I have to say it is an improvement, thanks. BTW, I can almost see the hair on the knuckles in that picture. Such a ...should I say.....handsome gal.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions