they didnt deliver my boxes-again!

markmopar

Feb 15, 2008
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they didn't deliver my boxes-again!

>:(
for the fifth time since Feb., the banks' delivery service neglected to bring my boxes.
This bank recently changed branches of the company they order from and not two weeks later, they're already messing up orders.
I think I've got the shakes from withdrawal.......

Upvote 0

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Re: they didn't deliver my boxes-again!

I get halves from a bank whose coin courier fails to deliver the boxes sometimes. They claim that their (the bank's) central vault is empty re: halves. Apparently, this coin service (not Brinks) does not commingle the coins from all the banks as they come in, but keeps each bank's coins segregated as they come in and uses them to fill that bank's orders for more halves at a later date.

I have never had one of my Brink's banks fail to deliver the coins when they were ordered. And some of these banks order a few thousand dollars worth at a time.

Jim

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That bites.....sorry to hear. So it was the carrier and not the bank? Hang in there.....wish you luck when they do finally arrive.

Something similar happened to me too....just today. Setting up my new system for a few weeks now so I called one of my order banks and was told the same as you.....ahhhh!!!! Supposedly, the vault teller was sick the day they order sooooo.......my halves didn't get ordered.

OP
OP
markmopar

markmopar

Feb 15, 2008
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LJ said:
That bites.....sorry to hear. So it was the carrier and not the bank?

Yeah, it was the carrier. The woman I deal with at that branch I've known a long time. She would(and has) say if she forgot to order or something like that happened.
The carrier has also been very late for the last two weeks. But that might be just because they're new to the route and still learning it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions