Suggest a good place to buy wheat pennies, buffalo cents and nickels + mercury dimes
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By MakingMemories
  • 1 Post By Limitool

Thread: Suggest a good place to buy wheat pennies, buffalo cents and nickels + mercury dimes

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Blessed Dad

Jul 2015
    Pembroke Pines
    Whites 4900D, Whites 5900D, Whites 6000Di, Whites Eagle II SL, Minelab Exterra 305, Garrett Ace 350
    31 times
    Metal Detecting

Suggest a good place to buy wheat pennies, buffalo cents and nickels + mercury dimes

Been looking for a place to buy them where I can get some decent, full date coins dating from the 1800s to early 1900s. I am hoping to find my own soon at a new spot, but in the meantime the collection for my kid continues. It so a joy to see your child take interest in history, in coins, in artifacts and in MDing with you.

Being a daddy is awesome!
    Limitool and DeepseekerADS like this.
    NOOB!?
    Every body was a noob at some moment in life before they mastered their passions.

"My greatness will not measured by my actions or accomplishments, but rather by that of my sons from my love and guidance." - George Mercado

us
    Brad - Wolfpack Proud

Jun 2013
    Middle TN. area
    White XLT Spectrum E-Series
    6290 times
    Metal Detecting
    Hey buddy... I can't give you a website to visit but I have a TON of wheat pennies I'd be glad to help a young person with to fill in some blanks. Post some common coins to help out with or send me a PM with some requests.... Brad
    DeepseekerADS likes this.
    I am a true blue Patriot who believes in the original Constitution's meaning. I'll bleed blood to defend it and resist those who want to diminish or alter its meaning or those rights stated within the Constitution.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links