Hunters coins.

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
I promised my young son (3) that i would post a pic of his "treasure" here.

Nothing dug, a few found or bought off Ebay, one gold 1/2 escudo, some type
silver and copper, a little bit of everything.(even a few fake doubloons we bought
because he loves anything/everything "pirates" )

I hope you don't mind my indulging him a bit.

HUNTERS PIRATE TREASURE! ARRRGH!!!

Attachments

• Huntert 003.jpg
    Huntert 003.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 1,302
  • Huntert 004.jpg
    Huntert 004.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 1,287
  • Huntert 003.jpg
    Huntert 003.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 1,297
  • CONNIE 012.jpg
    CONNIE 012.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,280

cosmic

Dec 31, 2006
Watseka, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Core, X pointer, Sunrays
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the pictures are of treasure!! Great!!!!

OP
OP
Blacksheep

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
Hunter got a kick out of seeing his "treasure" posted, each night before bed he gets a few coins to
ad into his pirate bank (sometimes his train bank), a ritual of sorts.

I hope to seed the yard with a few coins so if/when i do actually get a MD, we`ll have something to find.
(holding off with this since i would like to search the yard prior to any seeding)

Appreciate the comments! :wink:

Chico Rico

Dec 28, 2007
Virginia
wvdrummer said:
I have a bigger coin collection than you do.And older.
" I'll bet my pa can lick yer pa in the school yard!!!"
-dENNIS (JAY NORTH) THE MENNACE

Thank you for showing your collection.

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007
You don't want to mess with the Lanes!Or the Henlines!
my great grandpa lived to 98 because he worked so hard and lived strong,he never watched TV every morning at 4:00 you would see him out in the field working very hard.my grandpa well he is a tough guy he mite be crippled but you know,he is loud.my grandma worked her ass off to take care of my dad and his brothers and what did she get shit!!! my uncle Tim is a million dallor man he spent all of it on his brother and hes family let me tell you he got nothing in return! my father he has worked hard sense he was born and what did he get nothing.my papa he has worked harder than my grandpa! and me with type 1 diabetes and ceileac.

chico rico said:
wvdrummer said:

Chico Rico

Dec 28, 2007
Virginia
!

wvdrummer said:
my great grandpa lived to 98 because he worked so hard and lived strong,he never watched TV every morning at 4:00 you would see him out in the field working very hard.my grandpa well he is a tough guy he mite be crippled but you know,he is loud.my grandma worked her ass off to take care of my dad and his brothers and what did she get --deleted--!!! my uncle Tim is a million dallor man he spent all of it on his brother and hes family let me tell you he got nothing in return! my father he has worked hard sense he was born and what did he get nothing.my papa he has worked harder than my grandpa! and me with type 1 diabetes and ceileac.

chico rico said:
wvdrummer said:

From one WV'n to another...You obviousluy don't know Baron Douglass. He's a bad man. He once made Shaft kiss his shoes!
Kin er not this forum is fer showin' ,not much fer bragginn'. If ya don't know go ask Jesco! If in fact you are a youngin what are you doin using profanitites!
The Jesus Machine , snakes or not will stomp all them sinners!

Got any shine?

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007
Re: !

Ya getting up in my grill boy. Stick it in your blunt and smoke it,vazzle my wizzle y'all. :tongue3: :icon_jokercolor:

chico rico said:
wvdrummer said:
my great grandpa lived to 98 because he worked so hard and lived strong,he never watched TV every morning at 4:00 you would see him out in the field working very hard.my grandpa well he is a tough guy he mite be crippled but you know,he is loud.my grandma worked her ass off to take care of my dad and his brothers and what did she get --deleted--!!! my uncle Tim is a million dallor man he spent all of it on his brother and hes family let me tell you he got nothing in return! my father he has worked hard sense he was born and what did he get nothing.my papa he has worked harder than my grandpa! and me with type 1 diabetes and ceileac.

chico rico said:
wvdrummer said:

From one WV'n to another...You obviousluy don't know Baron Douglass. He's a bad man. He once made Shaft kiss his shoes!
Kin er not this forum is fer showin' ,not much fer bragginn'. If ya don't know go ask Jesco! If in fact you are a youngin what are you doin using profanitites!
The Jesus Machine , snakes or not will stomp all them sinners!

Got any shine?

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Drummer, what the hell is wrong with you?

What part of this post makes you think you can come in here and try to show off, hijack this post and try to put down the coin collection of a 3-year-old?? :tard:

Do you understand now why people get mad at you when you post mindless crap like this?

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007
He was playing hillbilly and i was playing gangster. ::) its just a joke calm down, or in other words chill out dog,peace.

af1733 said:

What part of this post makes you think you can come in here and try to show off, hijack this post and try to put down the coin collection of a 3-year-old?? :tard:

Do you understand now why people get mad at you when you post mindless crap like this?

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
wvdrummer said:
He was playing hillbilly and i was playing gangster. ::) its just a joke calm down, or in other words chill out dog,peace.

af1733 said:

Just watch yourself. You do this sort of thing all the time, and I can't believe you haven't realized it yet...

Packrat

Sep 27, 2008
henry, IL
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter pioneer 505
great treasure keep up the good work hope u have too get a bigger chest to hold it all!!! :thumbsup:

Chico Rico

Dec 28, 2007
Virginia
wvdrummer said:

af1733 said:

Playing Hillbilly?

I'm starting to believe you are not a young kid, but the father of some young kid who posts his kids pic on the avatar to make us believe you are a young 'un.

What do I know! If I was good at speculation I'd be minin some oro from the ground right now.

Say drummer, what kind of drums do you play?
Remember when Metallica came out?
Good times, hugh?
Remember them old beer cans that had true pull tabs on 'em?
Remember when it wasn't dandy to make shine and yer neighbors wanted to buy it since they saw the "bathtub" in the woods behind yer house?

Good times.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
chico rico said:
wvdrummer said:

af1733 said:

Playing Hillbilly?

I'm starting to believe you are not a young kid, but the father of some young kid who posts his kids pic on the avatar to make us believe you are a young 'un.

What do I know! If I was good at speculation I'd be minin some oro from the ground right now.

Good times, hugh?
Remember when it wasn't dandy to make shine and yer neighbors wanted to buy it since they saw the "bathtub" in the woods behind yer house?

Good times.
No, he really is just 13.

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007
yep, i can show you a millon pics of me. ::)

chico rico said:
wvdrummer said:

af1733 said:

Playing Hillbilly?

Good times, hugh?

Good times.

OP
OP
Blacksheep

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
mcgearhead said:
If you can dig this from the rest of the trash on this post, I just would like to say congrats to the little one for all his treasure, I like the idea of letting him find some in the yard. I may do the same when I do finally get a detector. Any way enjoyed the pics, Life's all about the treasure in the last pic!

:wink: , Appreciate the comment. We may buy a metal detector as a community Christmas gift this year, instead of the usual bored (pun intended) game.

OP
OP
Blacksheep

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
mcgearhead said:
Don't know what a community christmas gift is , but I agree a detector would be a good one. I know that's what I'm hoping for ! Listen to me , sound like a big 'ole kid gettin' his wish list out !

The community gift is simply a gift for the entire families use, usually a board game. Board games tend to get "old" however and i thought a metal detector might spark a new family activity. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread