Attachments

• 04walkingliberty.jpg
    04walkingliberty.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 396

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
OMG that is very nice. Awesome. Is that supposed to be one of the satin finish designs?

You know that is a very awesome coin you got there. Last night I finally seen the reverse proof of one of those. WOW Both it and your coin way out of my price range.

Somebody sure luvs ya.

Rev

OP
OP
djui5

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yep :D I like it. It's not satin finish, it's 1Oz "fine" silver!! :o I got a bunch of coins, including 2 gold dollars (the new small ones), 2 half dollars, and a state quarter, all uncirculated. The silver coin I posted the picture of is amazing though. I'm didn't get a picture of the back as it's half covered by the wrapper, but I can if you'd like to see it. It's truely an amazing coin. I need to get it graded and slabbed so it dosen't get messed up.

OP
OP
djui5

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No, 1oz, but I capitalized o for some reason...silly me! :)

blurr

Jun 7, 2006
Minnesota
djui5 said:
Yep :D I like it. It's not satin finish, it's 1Oz "fine" silver!! :o I got a bunch of coins, including 2 gold dollars (the new small ones), 2 half dollars, and a state quarter, all uncirculated. The silver coin I posted the picture of is amazing though. I'm didn't get a picture of the back as it's half covered by the wrapper, but I can if you'd like to see it. It's truely an amazing coin. I need to get it graded and slabbed so it dosen't get messed up.

I think most grading companies charge about 35 bucks to grade a coin, that is a very nice silver eagle (I buy one every week), but it's about a 15 dollar coin. It was packaged by littleton, which gave it the "once over" before putting it in the plastic bag. My point is, if you have the bucks, get it graded. Just don't think that it is going to come back ms 70. I tried that once, mine came back ms 66. Again, a very pretty coin. By the way, this is a very addicting hobby, so beware!!!

all the best,

John

Diggincoinz

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2004
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just told my wife today that those make a great Christmas present!

Hint, Hint! ;)

OP
OP
djui5

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
blurr said:
I think most grading companies charge about 35 bucks to grade a coin, that is a very nice silver eagle (I buy one every week), but it's about a 15 dollar coin. It was packaged by littleton, which gave it the "once over" before putting it in the plastic bag. My point is, if you have the bucks, get it graded. Just don't think that it is going to come back ms 70. I tried that once, mine came back ms 66. Again, a very pretty coin. By the way, this is a very addicting hobby, so beware!!!

all the best,

John

Tis very addicting! Exciting too, finding good coins. I got into it when I sold a bunch for my grandma-inlaw (she's close as my "real" grandma). Quite an industry. I've been getting into baseball cards lately, selling them for my father, and what a hellhole that is. That whole industry is so wacked...it's driving me crazy. Guys grading their own cards and passing them off, etc. There's really no regulation on prices either, some guides, but it's far from anything specific.
I really like coins much more. Now I gotta go find some gold to pay for coins :o

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
My wife bought me the 2002 one for a present. I thought that one was the gold one. Still silver / Gold its my favorite design for sure.

Congratulations,

Postalrevnant

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
That sure is a nice birthday present. It sure beats the heck out of a sweater and coins are definitley one size fits all. They are beautiful coins. Happy birthday.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions