kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I asked him if it was the same one and this is his reply " the coin wich was remouve by me i have it exam and it will cost 500 to 600 handreds of dollars is genuane 22 no d i will list with the varafication latter .thanks"

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
kieser sousa/rip said:
I asked him if it was the same one and this is his reply " the coin wich was remouve by me i have it exam and it will cost 500 to 600 handreds of dollars is genuane 22 no d i will list with the varafication latter .thanks"

Sounds legit... Ha.

If it isn't the same one, it might be another he 'edited' from the 3 coin lot he bought.

OP
OP
kieser sousa/rip

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats what I'm thinking ..or he's getting wiser and getting his 22-D pennys else were.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I also revived the other thread on the scammer in case no one saw this new thread you made. But hopefully it will get enough reports and eBay will remove it.

OP
OP
kieser sousa/rip

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont think ebay is doing anything about this.I just got an email telling me not to miss out on this...I put it in my watch list.Someone needs to do something to this guy.I think the law needs to look into this idot.

OP
OP
kieser sousa/rip

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can file a complaint here. I did. Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home I also called the state police and they told me there was nothing they could do ...whats up with that. The cop told me that if someone is dumb enough to pay that much money for a coin then they deserve what they get ????

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
You can see obviously where the 1922 D would be where the engraver hit the rim while he removed it......

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I reported him again too. I think he may get away with it this time though based on his wording in the listing.

edit- It sold for $250.01.

OP
OP
kieser sousa/rip

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I reported him again too. I think he may get away with it this time though based on his wording in the listing.

edit- It sold for $250.01.
Yeah...isent that some BS.I cant believe that ebay lets people get away with an obvious fraud like this..........But the story continues :protest: :protest:

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
" the coin wich was remouve by me i have it exam and it will cost 500 to 600 handreds of dollars is genuane 22 no d i will list with the varafication latter .thanks"

this guy must be a genius, the way his mind envisions how words are made-up, remarkable.

jasper62

Feb 8, 2009
Georgia
Detector(s) used
BH pioneer 202 / garrett ace 250
The good folks at eBay could care less if it's real or not.Why would eBay end a high $ auction?They in turn would loose their cut of the green stuff that makes the world go round.I've reported my fair share of damaged coins that were represented as errors.I'm not an expert but i do have thirty years of experience in collecting errors.I've reported at least 15 errors in the past year and about 7 were removed .When it comes to eBay It's buyer beware.It pay's off to educate oneself and too carry that knowledge into any auction

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man you must be a complete idiot to bid $250 on a coin auction with such terrible spelling. are people in complete denial that any fraud exists?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread