Youtube Trade

Southpaw

Aug 26, 2012
Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
I was planning on doing a trade through YouTube. I was interested in either a g4 1858 flying eagle cent or a vg8 1856 half dime. My question is if any of you guys have done trades through YouTube. Even though I have the redbook in front of me, I wanted your guys' opinion on the values. I'm not even sure whether or not I will do the trade because I am skeptical to give my address out. I really wouldn't have much to offer him though besides junk silver.

silversnacher

Jun 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent my side of a trade out but haven't received the coin I traded for yet :/ apparently the person I traded withs parents only let's him send out his coins after the other person sends theirs for the first time trading with them so he's had the ones I sen for awhile, i think he sent mine out Tuesday so I'm hoping to get it. :/

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Aug 26, 2012
Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess I was nervous that I would send him silver considering I don't know them personally. I told him it would be a no for the trade. It just doesn't feel right to give my address to a stranger.

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why not try trading on Craigslist first? No mailing involved.. Of course you would either need to give out your address or meet the person but it sounds like much less hassle than trying to trade off YouTube, something I've never heard of until this thread.

Nickel Searcher 219

May 25, 2012
I trade off Of Youtube all the time,But,I have 5-6 people that want to trade with me all the time,and I have a great reputation. :)

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Aug 26, 2012
Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I felt this other youtuber was just too new and hasn't made a good reputation yet. And I'm only 17 so Craigslist really wouldn't be an option.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread