Dec 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro & Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
look here,
ca.png

A. He has his location set to canada, albeit an english speaking region,. B. He declares himself a noob (He isn't even a noob in my book!). Now I've delt with my fair share of French Canadians in this life, and I bet dollars for donuts, I bet EVERYTHING that he is infact a french canadian.

Does it really matter that much to you? You're impostering 50cent, and you and eminem go around these forums like you guys are #1 and are all that.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
IMO, the value of naturally or chemically toned coins is usually greatest for their conversational and aesthetic values; not their numismatic value. The premium I would pay over a non-toned coin would be based solely on eye-appeal.
Don.....

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Does it really matter that much to you? You're impostering 50cent, and you and eminem go around these forums like you guys are #1 and are all that.

I'm one of the most helpful members here, post alot, help out and identify coins from time to time, give advice on coin roll hunting to new members. I'm not #1, but that doesn't matter to me.

CoinHELP!

Aug 9, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The coin is album toned and the toning is molted, but not flaking. I have seen literally thousands of Mercury Dimes with similar toning in Whitman cardboard albums. The coin was toned like this after it was circulated and why it looks odd.

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The coin is album toned and the toning is molted, but not flaking. I have seen literally thousands of Mercury Dimes with similar toning in Whitman cardboard albums. The coin was toned like this after it was circulated and why it looks odd.

Dead on. Value? Melt at best. Maybe an extra 10 cents to somebody out there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread