Need help

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you could babysit but only for silver coins,tell them you want 1.00 dollar in silver,only payment you will accept.it should work if you are good standing in your community.i forgot to add that you can find them at yard sales,i do if i do not see any i ask if they have any old coins got many that way.silver market is for the buyer now but maybe not for long

Last edited:

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
did you know in the "Terms of Use" on this site, it says:
"You may not... request the donation of money or material goods, either to yourself or to any other person or organization."
*L*

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did you know in the "Terms of Use" on this site, it says:
"You may not... request the donation of money or material goods, either to yourself or to any other person or organization."
*L*

If I am correct shewas not asking for Give-aways

no Rules have been broken imo

the rule of donations was meant to prevent Hard Luck Stories,
and for members asking for Donations to Charities
or begging for free detectors, because of the fact there is no way to prove they are
legitimately deserving.

We don't want members claiming their detector was stolen in hopes of getting a Free Upgrade, or worse, a house full of donated ones :laughing7:

Or members claiming they are collecting for charity, where charity begins at home :tongue3:

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Learned on Bounty Hunter Junior, then Tracker IV, and now using the Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If I am correct shewas not asking for Give-aways no Rules have been broken imo the rule of donations was meant to prevent Hard Luck Stories, and for members asking for Donations to Charities or begging for free detectors, because of the fact there is no way to prove they are legitimately deserving. We don't want members claiming their detector was stolen in hopes of getting a Free Upgrade, or worse, a house full of donated ones :laughing7: Or members claiming they are collecting for charity, where charity begins at home :tongue3:

I'm only asking if somebody wants to sell their coins or give me the ones that are not in the greatest condition. That's all nothing bad.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only Charter members can sell and this is wrong forum for that.

Moved thread to classifieds.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Only Charter members can sell and this is wrong forum for that. Moved thread to classifieds.

Everbody should have freedom to post whatever they want so just leave me alone Already. Jesus Christ.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To be on this web site, you must agree to follow the rules that have been set up. They apply to everyone, you're not being singled out.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter

Only Charter members can sell and this is wrong forum for that. Moved thread to classifieds.

Everbody should have freedom to post whatever they want so just leave me alone Already. Jesus Christ.

I really don't want to keep Harping on this :tongue3: it only causes ill feelings.
But ya got me confused on this one :unhappysmiley:
I Don't see where your selling anything, so I'm not sure how you feel
this was meant for you ,
that you took it personally.

As I said before You are not breaking any rules that I see.
but you may want to calm down before you say something that is considered against the Rules :laughing7:

Anyway Sorry, This thread is sort of shifting off course, but it's at least Giving you views I guess :occasion14:

& I hope your at least getting some offers :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I really don't want to keep Harping on this :tongue3: it only causes ill feelings. But ya got me confused on this one :unhappysmiley: I Don't see where your selling anything, so I'm not sure how you feel this was meant for you , that you took it personally. As I said before You are not breaking any rules that I see. but you may want to calm down before you say something that is considered against the Rules :laughing7: Anyway Sorry, This thread is sort of shifting off course, but it's at least Giving you views I guess :occasion14: & I hope your at least getting some offers :thumbsup:

I didn't get any offers just crap from other users ugh ;(

Hunter612

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasurehunter101 I haven't had much luck detecting so far either. I find a lot more old coins by coin roll hunting. I don't find something every time, but I find a lot of silver war nickels, buffalo nickels, and wheat cents. Then the occasional v nickel, Indian head cent, silver halves, and nifc halves. I have also had better luck asking for customer wrapped rolls instead of boxes. Good luck with your future hunts!

OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Treasurehunter101 I haven't had much luck detecting so far either. I find a lot more old coins by coin roll hunting. I don't find something every time, but I find a lot of silver war nickels, buffalo nickels, and wheat cents. Then the occasional v nickel, Indian head cent, silver halves, and nifc halves. I have also had better luck asking for customer wrapped rolls instead of boxes. Good luck with your future hunts!
I always do customer rolls and I never find silver :(

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER