I Am Looking For

Cariboo5

Oct 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A 1929 Silver essai 10 francs by Rasumny, similar to the one in the attached picture....Any info as to where I can find and purchase one is appreciated..

Essai 1929 Silver.jpg

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a huge book full of foreign silver. Almost every country, lots of different types. I'll check for you, I don't even know why I have them, but their silver. I sold off a collection of Morgan's for someone and ended up going through their foriegn collection, picking out all the silver and paid 30% under spot for it all. Is there anything else your looking for? There are maybe 300 coins total~ all silver.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a huge book full of foreign silver. Almost every country, lots of different types. I'll check for you, I don't even know why I have them, but their silver. I sold off a collection of Morgan's for someone and ended up going through their foriegn collection, picking out all the silver and paid 30% under spot for it all. Is there anything else your looking for? There are maybe 300 coins total~ all silver.

Sorry, spoke too soon. Only 1 from France.

image-2419340808.jpg

OP
OP
Cariboo5

Cariboo5

Oct 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info guys..:thumbsup:...how ever the one I'm looking for is by F. Rasumny as per picture posted... BeachKid23 thanks for taking the time to look...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread