Die Crack Quarter

Jarl

Jul 28, 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENT: E-Trac

FORMER:Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pinpointer Pro Garrett GTAx 1000, Ace 250

HAVE USED: Teknetics & Bounty Hunters

WANT TO TRY: Tesoro and White's someday
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• IMG_4336.JPG
    IMG_4336.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 140

Tejaas

Sep 8, 2012
TX Hill Country
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO ~ Propointer ~ Modified Lesche ~ Predator Little Eagle ~ Royal Picks ~ Marshalltown Trowels ~ Sift Tables/Screens
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Mind if I ask what you use to photograph your quarter? I like the close-up detail you managed to capture...

~Tejaas~

OP
OP
Jarl

Jarl

Jul 28, 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENT: E-Trac

FORMER:Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pinpointer Pro Garrett GTAx 1000, Ace 250

HAVE USED: Teknetics & Bounty Hunters

WANT TO TRY: Tesoro and White's someday
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used a lens reversal ring. Flash position was a problem, because I almost literally had the lens on top of the quarter so it was difficult to get the right amount of light at such close range. But opted for a small f stop for the detail in exchange for some light. I'm going to make some adjustments and things to perfect the results in the future. I could not find my tripod so i had to shot hand held. Was a chore. Thanks for comments.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Error coins are fun to find and collect.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice Die Crack! I believe that a good name for them would be "Speared Eagle's Head" if and when you ever try to sell some of these off.

Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread