Is It Worth Anything?

Issac

Jun 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok guys I'm sorry new to this hobby and new to this site I have no idea how or where to ask this lol so I was wondering if you all could help me out and let me know if this is even worth anything thank you in advance image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 150

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm moved your post, it was in the middle of another members thread.. I'm sure members here can help you..

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Again, welcome to Treasure Net Isaac! Your' 1972-P Lincoln Memorial Cent does not appear to be a Doubled Die, although there are some minor Doubled Dies for the year and mint that are really hard to identify. Sorry but it is just a circulated but decent Copper Lincoln Cent!

Frank

l.cutler

Silver Member
Dec 2, 2006
NEPA
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Cibola, T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree, from the photos it appears to be a normal 1972 cent, is there something that you see that makes you feel it is something different?

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi ISAAC: Greetings from Boston. Welcome to TNet. Look forward to your posts and pictures. REMEMBER: There are no bad questions here. Just the ones that are not asked. Don't be nervous to Post anything you have a question on ok. PEACE:RONB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread