kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the info enamel. ...Still quite leery about getting going on eBay, as I still lose internet now and then; sometimes for up to 2-3 weeks. We have tons of "stuff" to sell, but no people in our area. Spent some time a while back stranded in Arkansas. There was a very long series of garage/yard sales. We drove around looking, but found that the vast majority of items for sale were in such horrible condition that we had been throwing stuff like that away here. Still do! Tried to hire an owner/operator trucker to haul our 48' trailer down there so we could sell the stuff, but his plans changed and the deal fell through. So, everything is still here.

Trying to get the internet situation resolved. But until that happens, have been trying to locate errors that might be worth a little more than face. Not expecting to find anything big - not really even expecting to find any silver. If I'm lucky, will get to go through about $1,000 worth of coins each month. ...Maybe double that now and then. Definitely not going on a volume production! :laughing7:

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Selling on ebay is expensive.

I just sold a Medeco mortise lock for $19.95.

Medeco 6 Pin Mortise Lock 1" | eBay

Let's see how that breaks down, shall we?

Sell Price=$19.95.
"Free Shipping" listing means that shipping cost comes out of my pocket.

Sale Fees:

ebay=$2.00

Paypal=$0.79.

Seems like everybody wants a cut, Dig?

Sheesh!

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread