Possible new Double Die Reverse Variety on 2013-P Great Basin Nevada Quarter!

OP
OP
H

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Getting rid of the chimney is the easy part - skidloader! :laughing7: ...But I think I've hijacked your thread a bit. :tongue3:

I have no problem with you hijacking my thread, so as the Italian Wise Guys say "Fuhgeddaboudit"!:laughing7:

Frank

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
...Trying to remember what movie that was. Not into the drama mob movies, but there was a comedy that was pretty good. ...I'm sure we have it in our collection somewhere! :laughing7:

OP
OP
H

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
...Trying to remember what movie that was. Not into the drama mob movies, but there was a comedy that was pretty good. ...I'm sure we have it in our collection somewhere! :laughing7:

The line was used in quite a few movies over the years but I think the most recent was "Mickey Blue Eyes".

Frank

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
That'd be the one. Thanks Frank. :thumbsup: ...Now I can stop stressing over it. Hour after hour; minute after minute. Now I can move on. :laughing9:

...You'll have to excuse me. I always get weird after physical exertion. :tongue3: Just got done with the walk-behind string trimmer. HATE that thing!! ...But it does a good job.

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frank, I have a coin that I'd like to send for verification. It was shown to the local CONECA rep, but he never gave me any info on how or where to send the coin. He got a little excited looking at it with a 6x magnifying glass and wanted to put it under a scope. I was reluctant to hand the coin over to him. He did give me the March/April 2016 issue of Error Scope, but the info in there is vague..........
Thanks in advance.........................

OP
OP
H

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Frank, I have a coin that I'd like to send for verification. It was shown to the local CONECA rep, but he never gave me any info on how or where to send the coin. He got a little excited looking at it with a 6x magnifying glass and wanted to put it under a scope. I was reluctant to hand the coin over to him. He did give me the March/April 2016 issue of Error Scope, but the info in there is vague..........
Thanks in advance.........................

Chizzy,

I am going to include below the link to Coneca's website, then each link of where you need to go and who to contact for sending the coin in for examination, and/or verification and attribution.

CONECAonline

http://conecaonline.org/content/attribution_services.html

If an Error, go here: CONECA Examination Process then here: http://conecaonline.org/content/coneca_examiners.html

If a Variety, go here: CONECA Atrribution Process then here: http://conecaonline.org/content/coneca_attributers.html

Frank

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chizzy,

I am going to include below the link to Coneca's website, then each link of where you need to go and who to contact for sending the coin in for examination, and/or verification and attribution.

Frank

Thank you, Frank. That information is appreciated.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread