2 silver coinstar finds

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I havent found much in these machines. Until the last day of 2017. $2.83 in change plus 2- 1964 silver quarters!!!

Happy new years to everyone!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1514839001.287547.jpg

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice way to finish the year on a SILVER HIGH.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds, congratulations! :occasion14:

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice way to finish the year on a SILVER HIGH.

I sold something on line the same day for I think a good amount of money. I was more excited over the coins because they were free. Nothing invested didn’t have to sell them to get money out of them if they are able to be kept. A small win

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if people have their ear buds in their ears when they use the Coinstar machine?

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if people have their ear buds in their ears when they use the Coinstar machine?

I was at another store today and I could hear what sounded like silver hit the inside but it was these two young girls at the machine and I was trying not to be creepy waiting for them to leave. And they Musta had $1000 worth of change because it took forever. I paid for my stuff, went out to the car came back they were still sorting their change. I waited around for a little bit more they were still there.it got stuck and I figured Maybe its full. Walked around a little bit more, it was literally like 25 minutes and then they had to go stand in line to cash their ticket. And someone else started using the machine. So i left. Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread