Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I plan to sell Canada coins in lots-- they will be "un-searched" for errors, gotta get them turned into real US money.

there are sellers who make absurd claims & ask outrageous prices.

there are sellers who sell for less than face value in hopes of a score-- they get 1 bid of 1 cent for a nickel with free shipping--- DOHHH!!!

I present accurate listings at fair prices and results are satisfied buyers.

a good deal is when both sides win

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
You missed my auctions when I was selling the wheats. I still have a listing up now with key-date buffalo nickels - but no more wheats. I think they are a good value but of course, I'm biased. However, when you have repeat buyers week after week paying $200/wk, then I would guess they think it is a good value. I've been hoping Kingskid wins one of them, but the same loyal return buyer keeps winning in the waning seconds. That buyer has bought over $1200 in coins from me. I also have had coin dealers buy from me so the value must be there.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You missed my auctions when I was selling the wheats. I still have a listing up now with key-date buffalo nickels - but no more wheats. I think they are a good value but of course, I'm biased. However, when you have repeat buyers week after week paying $200/wk, then I would guess they think it is a good value. I've been hoping Kingskid wins one of them, but the same loyal return buyer keeps winning in the waning seconds. That buyer has bought over $1200 in coins from me. I also have had coin dealers buy from me so the value must be there.

Tell me about it...they snag them at the last second....

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tip of the week - put in an outrageous bid with 12 seconds left if you REALLY REALLY want something. Works for me, but the down side is sometimes I pay top dollar. Are you going to find a 1909-S VDB? Don't count on it. Look at the price of pre 1965 error cents. They are not really high, so you have to love sorting through a zillion cents.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm seriously thinking about starting to SELL DOWN my silver stack to help subsidize my social security monthly, and was wondering who is the BEST buyer for my bucks out there of junk silver, APEX etc. I going to start checking local "WE BUY GOLD & SILVER " shops just to see what the locals are willing to pay vs national mail in's.
Any suggestions, just your own opinions. Tks, DozerD

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have several pounds of wheats that I have never searched. Too much trouble. But if I say that no one will believe me.

I would never sell my gold and silver to any local cash place or pawn shop. Go to ARA in Dallas you will get the best price but you have to be a business and they only pay by check or PayPal.

OP
OP
pulltabfelix

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

they use sniping software to make the bids in the last 5-7 seconds. auctionsniper is one, but they charge I think 1.5% but you get a lot of bids. Just enter in your max you are willing to pay and they will snag the bid in the last seconds after the last bid.

atruhlicka1

Greenie
Jan 3, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
are there truly any eBay sellers that sell wheat pennies in lots that are truly un-searched?

Also there really any good deals on ebay when buying coins?

I have whare and sell on eBay I haven't posted em though

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions