1982 Lincoln cent Large Date copper is this considered an Error ?

92ROLLS

Feb 24, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
front.jpg rev.jpg

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
What does it weigh?

If asking about it being a bit off center, this is not uncommon. Unless part of lettering near rim is missing, I do not put them aside for collectors.

Please do ask specific questions about what you believe you see on coins, and where. It would be very helpful in obtaining accurate answers.

OP
OP

92ROLLS

Feb 24, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What does it weigh?

If asking about it being a bit off center, this is not uncommon. Unless part of lettering near rim is missing, I do not put them aside for collectors.

Please do ask specific questions about what you believe you see on coins, and where. It would be very helpful in obtaining accurate answers.
Hi Thank You for your concern..the weight seems to be 3.42 grams.
I appreciate your reply you answered all the questions i had in mind about the coin,it is not uncommon and is
not sought after by most real collectors. Thank You

OP
OP

92ROLLS

Feb 24, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What does it weigh?

Hi Thank You for your concern..the weight seems to be 3.42 grams.
I appreciate your reply you answered all the questions i had in mind about the coin,it is not uncommon and is
not sought after by most real collectors. Thank You

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions