Can anybody tell me anything on these?

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
These came from my grammy's estate.I have been haveing a real hard time finding info on them...When they were made and such....The one that is broken seems to have a waxy filling...
Any help on where to start would be great...Thanx for lookin...Neo

IMG_5313.jpg

IMG_5310-1.jpg

IMG_5312.jpg

OP
OP
Neogeo

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
Is there a easy way to tell whats old plastic(bakelite,cellulose)And should I clean them...Also they are anatomically correct(weird huh)

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's only one that looks like it may of came from the Mardi Gras King Cake...I have no clue what these were. :dontknow: The ones in cakes now look like the picture, I tried searching for pictures of vintage cake babies...no luck.

5700-PH-MGB-1.jpg

:wink: RR

OP
OP
Neogeo

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
Man these are hard to pin down...I found zip...thanx for the heads up I will try some more....I dout this will help,but Grammy lived in Baltimore M.D. all her life. :hello:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for not seeing this sooner. I'm not positive, but I think these came from the gumball machines. Vaguely remember seeing toys similar to these in the vending machines.

Kenosha Kid

Dec 13, 2010
Wisconsin

davidpitt

Oct 1, 2011
Possibly the toys are made up of plastic and the interior is made up of cellulose or wax. Such toys are seen in vending machines.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions