Whats some good places to md in Colorado Springs??

mole1987

Tenderfoot
Feb 25, 2013
Hello, lets see how long it takes for someone to reply to this!! What are some good places, abandoned, forgotten, uncharted, lost lands, fields, meadows and anywhere thats free of modern day trash? That are hot spots for finding, relics, Gold, Silver, platinum, rings, coins, war medals, ear rings, lost treasures, belt buckles etc. If ur following me here, just curious! I live on the west side of Colorado Springs CO, And live near the old Golden Hill Cycle Mill. Old gold smelting place. Any good md'n spots there? Thats n walking distance? I have no transportation. Ifn u live n The area of Colorado Springs or on the West side like Manitou Springs, Old Colorado City, call or text me, (719)459-4690. I also like Rock and fossil hunting. Gold panning also. If u wouldn't mind an extra buddy to join u, hit me up!! Ill be waiting!! Or email me at [email protected]. either way u will hear from me. Dont be shy!! Im a 26 year old friendly human. A guy of course!!! Looking for friends who share the same interests in md'n or th and rock hunting!! Thx mole1987.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread