Not Raising Hogs

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Dear Sir;

My friend, Ed Peterson, over at Wells, Iowa, received a check for $1,ooo.00 from the government for not raising hogs.
So I wanted to go into the "nottt raising hogs" business next year. What I want to know is, in your opinion, what is the best kind of farm not to raise hogs on, and what is the best breed of hogs not to raise?

I want to be sure that I approach this endeavor in keeping with all government policies. I would prefer not to raise
Razorbacks, but if that not a good a good breed not to raise, then I will just as gladly not raise Yorkshires orDurocks.
As I see it, the hardest part of this program will be keeping an acurate inventory of how many hogs I haven't raised.

My friend Peterson, is very joyful about the futures of the business. He has been raising hogs for twenty years or
so, and the best he has ever made on them was $422,00 in 1968, until this year, when he got your check for $1000.00 for
not raising hogs, If I get $1,000.00 for not raising 50 hogs, will I get $2,000.00 for not raising 100 hogs?

I plan to operate on a small scale at first, holding myself down to about 4,000 not raised, which will mean about
$80,000 for the first year. Then I can afford an airplane.
Nowanother thing, these hogs I will not raise, will not eat 100,000 bushels of corn. I understand that you pay
farmers not to raise corn and wheat. Will I qualify for payments for not raising corn and wheat not to feed the
4,000 hogs that I"m not going to raise?

Also, I am considering the "not milking cows" business, so send me any information you have on that also.

In view of these circumstances, you understand that I will be totally unemployed and plan to file for unemployment
and food stamps. Be asured, you will have my vote in the coming election.

Patriotically your's,

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

P. S.

Would you please notify me when you plan to distribute more free cheese?

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol no one ever paid us not to raise our hogs or milk our cow! We got cheated! I could have slept in longer! rofl tooo funny!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions