A Pig Story

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
This is supposed to be a true story proving how fascinating the mind of a six year old is. They think so logically.

I had a really cute pic to go with it but lost the pic in trying to change it so I could post it. But, anyway here
is the story..

A teacher was reading the story of 'The Three Little Pigs' to her class of six year olds. She came to the part of
the story where thr first little pig was trying to gather the building materials for his home.

She read,"and so first little pig went up to the man pushing the wheelborrow full of straw and said,"Pardon me, Sir, But may I have some of that straw to build my house?"

The teacher paused and then asked the class, "And what do you think the man said?"

One little boy raised his hand and said very matter-of-factly..."I think the man would have said,Well, I'll be darned! A talking pig!"

The teacher had to leave the room.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Stefen,

Yes I cleaned it up to make it suitable for anyone to read and it's still comical. I didn't like the language
it started with. There is more than enough undesireable stuff pushed in front of everyone's face without me
promoting it. LOL

Thank you , GeorgiaFlutterby and Goodguy for your replies.

Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread