THE MOST FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH WORD

S

stefen

HOPE THIS MAKES YOU SMILE !

THE MOST FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH WORD

Well, it's Manure ... that's right, Manure!

Manure may just be the most functional word in the English language.

You can smoke Manure, buy Manure, sell Manure, lose Manure, find Manure, forget Manure, and tell others to eat Manure.

Some people know their Manure, while others can't tell the difference etween Manure and between --deleted-- and shineola.

There are lucky Manures, dumb Manures, and crazy Manures. There is bull Manure, horse Manure, and chicken Manure.

You can throw Manure, sling Manure, catch Manure, shoot the Manure, or duck when the Manure hits the fan.

You can give a Manure or serve Manure on a shingle.

You can find yourself in deep Manure or be happier than a pig in Manure.

Some days are colder than Manure, some days are hotter than Manure, and some days are just plain Manurety.

Some music sounds like Manure, things can look like Manure, and there are times when you feel like Manure.

You can have too much Manure, not enough Manure, the right Manure, the wrong Manure or a lot of weird Manure.

You can carry Manure, have a mountain of Manure, or find yourself up Manure creek without a paddle.

Sometimes everything you touch turns to Manure and other times you fall in a bucket of Manure and come out smelling like a rose.

When you stop to consider all the facts, it's the basic building block of the English language.

And remember, once you know your Manure, you don't need to know anything else!!

You could pass this along, if you give a Manure; or not do so if you don't give a Manure!

Well, Manure, it's time for me to go. Just wanted you to know that I do give a Manure and hope you had a nice day, without a bunch of Manure. But, if you happened to catch a load of Manure from some Manure-head...........

Well, Manure Happens!!!

OP
OP
S

stefen

texastee2007 said:
out here we call it manure and we put it in our gardens.

Is that with a Texan draaaaawl or regular American ;D

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
George Carlin said it best, and he used the right werd, I think it was from a cut on his album. The title of the cut is; Werds.....NGE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread