Jul 19, 2009, 08:12 AM
Walking and Exercise
1. Walking 20 minutes can add to your life. This enables
you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in
a nursing home at $7000 per month.
2. My grandpa started walking five miles a day when he was
60. Now he's 97 years old... and we haven't a clue
where the hell he is.
3. I like long walks, especially when they are taken by
people who annoy me.
4. The only reason I would take up walking is so that I
could hear heavy breathing again.
5. I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain
figures out what I'm doing.
6. I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks.
Haven't lost a pound... apparently you have to actually
7. Every time I hear the dirty word "exercise", I wash my
mouth out with chocolate.
8. I do have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach
9. The advantage of exercising every day is so when you
die, they'll say, 'Well, he looks good doesn't he.'
10. If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start
with a small country.
11. I know I got a lot of exercise the last few years, just
getting over the hill was enough.
12. We all get heavier as we get older, because there's a
lot more information in our skulls. That's my story and
I'm sticking to it.
13. Every time I start thinking too much about how I look,
I just find a Happy Hour and by the time I leave, I
look just fine.
Golden Rule Enterprises, LLC
The Bargin Warehouse
Dennis M. O'Connor, CEO
Jul 19, 2009 08:12 AM