Moon Blast - first images

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope they don't piss off the ETs who are mining some areas of the moon.

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While I was watching this on the news this morning, it reminded me
of George Melies' 1902 silent film. . . "A Trip to the Moon"

meliesmoon.jpg

Libralabsoldier

Jan 7, 2007
Baker,LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
I think my local news channel interviewed every high school drop out and drug addict they could find to ask them what they thought about it. There is now a sixty foot crater in the moon....to go along with the tens of thousands of other craters in the moon. Some of the Fox news anchors tried to make it sound like we launched an ICBM at the moon....it was a rocket shell, no explosives.....And the probe was sent to analyze the dust plume. Things like this make me really want to hurry up and get my own science classroom: Some people will believe any misinformation they are fed, and then run with it.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I wrote above, I hope they don't piss off the ETs who have mining operations on the moon.

K

Kentucky Kache

IMO, that video has as much reality as the '69 footage.

stimeygraves

Sep 18, 2009
Maryville Tennessee
Detector(s) used
whites DFX with a sun ray DX-1 probe, whites eclipse 950, 4x7 excelerator, 6x8 SEF, 10x12 SEF and 12x15 SEF coils.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread