Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to see this on Camera ...Woman charged with stun gun chase at Wendy's

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- A Florida woman is facing charges after being accused of chasing a Wendy's employee with a stun gun when she got upset about her order.

Police in Daytona Beach say Melanese Asia Reid got into an argument with an employee at the drive-thru Monday. She got out of the vehicle and went into the store, along with Katrina Mari-Alyce Bryant.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie..._GUN?SITE=PAPOE&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

S

Smee

Re: I'd like to see this on Camera ...Woman charged with stun gun chase at Wendy's

Speaking as one who has been banned from more Mc Donald's Restaurants than I care to remember, why in the world did she have to call back.

When the service is bad, handle appropriately:

If you place your order, and they keep sending everything out the drive through window
just determine who is the manager. Grab a handful of syrup packages and throw them at
him/her until you can hit them at least twice in the face. Eventually you can get his/her
attention. WARNING: Doesn't work with most employees as they are too busy visiting,
texting or playing.

If they serve you colored water instead of coffee (it was too hard for the little girl to put
FRESH grinds in for every other pot of coffee), I generally just drizzle the crap (after putting
in plenty --- PLENTY --- of sugar) all over the counter and across the floor in front of the
cash register, and then throw some on the walls. Usually gets a great reaction.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread