New Version of Brad Paisley Song!

pganjon

Nov 6, 2008
South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter 5, Ace 250
Hello, I take it from reading the Post that alot of your wives out there are not always thrilled with your going out Metal Detecting >:( Well if they are, I m in the same boat :( My wife does not like my hobby very much :icon_scratch: Once on my way to a site, that Brad Paisley fishing song was playing and I couldn't get it out of my head. So I modified the chorus a little bit. It goes like this ;D (I'm going to miss her, when I get home. Right now I'm on this homesite and Ima swinging in the sun. I'm sure it will hit me, when I walk through that door tonight. Oh I'm going to miss her, well lookie there, something bright :icon_sunny: I know, don't quit my day job ;D Thanks for reading! Paul :coffee2:

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Oh..........does he sing that bo-twangy crap where he sings through his nose? :tongue3:
Just ribbin y'all........I know who he is. Dont listen to him, dont have any of his CDs but I vaguely know who he is.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Mighty AP said:
Oh..........does he sing that bo-twangy crap where he sings through his nose? :tongue3:
Just ribbin y'all........I know who he is. Dont listen to him, dont have any of his CDs but I vaguely know who he is.
Unnerstand . 'Spect most of the moosik ya hear in a tarpaper shack in Ideyho is reconciled to bullfrog burps and elk farts :laughing9:
Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread